Horizon Recruitment Inc. has an immediate requirement for a Project Manager to work within our clients project delivery team on a 12 month contract term.
This role requires a candidate with experience managing a diverse portfolio of capital projects. You will manage extensive communications with internal and external customers in a high volume and complex environment.
- Administer and lead all aspects of project operations including weekly management reporting, project budgets, and controls.
- Develop project charter, plans, and objectives to ensure the success of each project.
- Advise and guide internal stakeholders on project barriers and make recommendations to enhance efficiency and mitigate risks.
- Quickly assimilate market and supply chain knowledge related to complex medical procurement and supply chain issues.
- Operate as an internal focal point for project activities generating and maintaining internal stakeholder approval and buy-in.
- Providing project support and guidance to project staff as appropriate.
- Support Project Director as required and directed.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience working within a project environment.
- Good academic record with a Degree in a relevant discipline (Business, Engineering etc).
- Post grad qualifications such as PMP, P.Eng, Prince 2 or a MBA preferred.
- Primavera P6, MS Project and SharePoint experience
- Must have a pragmatic and diplomatic approach to managing people through change management and projects.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Must be willing to travel within BC for periodic site visits
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered***
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.