Horizon Recruitment is looking to find a Workday Implementation Consultant for our Vancouver based client. You will be responsible for ensuring the successful implementation of Workday across the organization for a 9 month contract.
You will provide Workday product and implementation expertise and will work with the team to understand their business requirements and help analyze, configure and test the Workday solution related to HR, payroll and payroll accounting. You will help design and document Workday functionality as they roll it out across the organization.
- Previous implementation experience in Payroll business processes and Canadian payroll requirements
- Consulting experience and knowledge in the areas of Benefits, Pension, Leave Management or Time Tracking would also be an asset
- Experience implementing Workday, Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft or similar Payroll/HCM applications
- Exceptional written and verbal communication capabilities
- Ability to communicate effectively with diverse people and individuals at various levels within the organization
- Superior detail orientation, organization, and analytical skills
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.