Horizon Recruitment Inc. is currently seeking a US Tax Analyst for our large, publicly traded client with operations all across North America. This person will provide hands-on support on US tax reporting, compliance, and various other tax initiatives.
Being part of a growing tax team, you will be counted on to play a support role in ensuring Canadian and US tax compliance. This will include assisting with the preparation of the tax provision working papers and financial statements and supporting working papers for tax filings. The US Tax Analyst will be a hands-on role as the company performs their tax compliance work in-house. This will require someone to have excellent interpersonal skills as you liaise and communicate with people who are geographically dispersed.
- CPA designation completed or nearing completion
- Solid accounting foundation with financial statements preparation experience
- 1-2+ years of US tax experience either from an industry role or time spent working in public practice
- Strong Excel skills and experience using income tax software such as OneSource or GoSystem
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- An ability to bring forth innovative ideas with a drive for continuous improvement and elimination of redundancies
- A ‘can do’ attitude and willingness to do whatever is necessary to get a job done
- A team oriented work approach with the ability to work independently
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.