Our client, a leader in the financial services sector, has an immediate opening for a Talent Acquisition Manager in their beautiful new offices in downtown Vancouver.
As a Talent Acquisition Manager, you have a passion for recruiting as well as coaching and developing others. In this role, you will be managing a team of high-performing Talent Acquisition Specialists. You will also lead the end-to-end recruitment for specific functions and levels of roles within the organization, providing you with opportunities to connect with strong talent and build relationships with hiring managers and senior leaders.
You'll partner closely with the Senior Talent Acquisition Manager on various Talent Acquisition initiatives, including driving continuous improvement in the Talent Acquisition function, data and reporting, and assisting with requisition load planning and distribution.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruitment experience working in a fast-changing, high-volume environment, ideally in financial services, brokerage services or a wealth management organization.
- 3+ years of people management experience, with a demonstrated track record of supervising and guiding teams towards organizational goals.
- Experience managing various stakeholders and their competing priorities and delivering consistently high levels of service.
- A deep understanding of Talent Acquisition/Recruitment fundamentals, including pipelining passive candidates, employer branding, and sourcing for hard-to-fill positions.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion, especially as it relates to sensitive candidate information.
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Google Suite (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Calendar, Meet).
- Experience with HRIS or ATS, or other related databases and software.
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs and candidate selection criteria.
- Source applicants through online channels, such as LinkedIn and other professional networks.
- Utilize historical data, statistical models, and market trends to create accurate workforce forecasts, ensuring adequate staffing to meet service-level goals.
- Create and manage employee schedules, considering employee preferences, labor laws, and operational needs. Optimize schedules for cost-effectiveness and efficiency.
- Monitor and develop key performance indicators (KPIs) related to workforce management, such as service level, average handle time, and forecast accuracy. Report spends, savings and KPI overviews to the Senior Talent Acquisition Manager on a monthly basis.
- Create job descriptions and interview questions that reflect the requirements for each position.
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events to build a strong candidate pipeline.
- Maintain records of all materials used for recruitment, including interview notes and related paperwork, to share with key stakeholders.
- Build trusting relationships with hiring managers to understand and support their current and future hiring needs.
- Partner with our 3rd party vendors (i.e. LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Indeed) to manage service expectations and stay current on new updates and ensure processes are configured within our system.
- Proactively seek Talent Acquisition best practices and trends and recommend innovative improvements to programs, processes, and initiatives.
- Working closely with the HR Business Partnering team in planning for business growth both immediate and future.
- Competitive compensation plan with a targeted base salary range of $90,000 to $110,000 per year.
- Industry-leading base performance incentives.
- Flexible benefit plans.
- RRSP matching.
- Flexible working hybrid model.
- 4 weeks’ vacation + sales incentive days.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.