Horizon Recruitment Inc is currently seeking a standout Supply Planner to join a growing Pharmaceutical company located in the lower mainland.
- Own the supply planning function for an assortment of pharma product ranges.
- Manage demand deficits and changes in supply chain availability.
- Work across the manufacturing operations team globally to ensure demand planning goals are realistically set and managed.
- Deal with order scheduling inquiries and challenges.
- General inventory planning and production planning activities.
- Appropriate degree education or equivalent relevant experience in business, manufacturing or technology.
- Experience working in a business with multiple branches
- Minimum 3 – 5 years minimum prior experience within a fast paced manufacturing environment in a buying, planning or scheduling position.
- Ability to take action and seize the initiative when required!
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Advanced Level Excel skills are big bonus.
- Meticulous organization, time management, and follow-up skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced multi-faceted environment.
- Think on your feet and adapt to challenging circumstances with minimum fuss.
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.