Horizon Recruitment Inc. is conducting the search for a supply chain Program Manager to manage a portfolio of contracts related to a major supply chain transformation. This role requires a candidate with experience working within and leading a project management office (PMO) and will require a combination of project management and supply chain experience. The Program manager must be comfortable with a high paced, constantly changing portfolio and will be required to manage resources across the transformation project.
- Lead a complex matrix of project staff and ensure program milestones are clear
- Develop project plans and objectives to ensure success of each project.
- Develop KPI's, quality management plan and processes.
- Operate as an internal focal point for project activities generating and maintaining internal stakeholder approval and buy-in, and ensuring up to date information is available to all stakeholders across the organisation
- Providing project support and guidance to project staff as appropriate.
- Work with Business unit directors to develop project plans.
- 10+ years’ experience working as a Project Manager or with experience managing a broad range of supply chain related projects
- 6+ years experience in senior supply chain management role with experience leading an organisation through major process or operational changes.
- Strong academic record with a Degree in a relevant discipline
- Post grad qualifications such as PMP, Prince 2 or a MBA
- Must have a pragmatic and diplomatic approach to managing people and projects.
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered***
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.