Horizon Recruitment Inc. has been engaged to conduct the search for a Supply Chain Manager for our BC Based client. The Supply Chain Manager will lead the supply chain organization as the company continues to experience rapid growth in local markets. This is a key strategic role in the company and the successful candidate will be tasked with building robust distribution, planning and forecasting processes for the operation.
- Oversee Vendor management, Inventory Planning and Distribution / Logistics requirements
- Coach, mentor and develop a team of staff
- Develop and analyze metrics to ensure continual improvement
- Manage logistics, warehousing and import / export requirements
- Set performance objectives for internal team, partners and suppliers
- Establish and manage strategic relationships with suppliers
- Develop operational processes in conjunction with sales channels and distribution models that optimize supply chains value
- Manage inventory levels to ensure retail demands are met
- Degree in supply Chain or operations
- Professional designation in Operations or Supply Chain Management preferred (PMAC, CCLP, Plog)
- Demonstrated experience within a complex supply chain and distribution operation
- Proven ability to develop and implement innovative process improvements.
- Experience working in a distribution or retail supply chain business
- 3+ years in a leadership role
- 5+ years experience in planning, Inventory management and Logistics management.
- Strong systems and process skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain