Horizon Recruitment Inc. has an immediate requirement for Subcontracts Administrator to work for our high profile client in Calgary, AB. This role represents an opportunity to work for one of the most exciting companies in Western Canada with upward progression. If you’re a contract management and administration expert who has construction experience this is for you.
- Manage subcontract formation, bidding, review, award and ongoing over site.
- Provide contractual advice to the project teams
- Execute and effectively project manage the full development of a change claim from field notification through estimating and final negotiation
- Read, interpret, and comply with complex contract obligations and processes in a timely manner
- Adapt and create processes ensuring contract compliance efficiently and confidently
- Comfortable and confident with being in the field at the work front engaging with personnel from all levels
- Degree in Business or SCMP is considered an asset
- Exceptional understanding of contractual and technical terms
- Excellent Excel skills
- Knowledge of contract thresholds to ensure compliance and performance of scope of work
- Class 5 drivers license with clean abstract
- Very strong skills and independent time management
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.