Horizon Recruitment is recruiting for a Sr. Procurement Consultant for a 3+ month contract consulting engagement with an impressive client in Edmonton. The contract engagement could certainly extend beyond the initial term due to the volume of work and change management within the SCM group. This exciting situation will support the Director, Procurement as a new supply chain/procurement function is established within a significant business. There is a variety of work from managing the bid process, assisting with system implementation of a P2P system and representing the new corporate group to stakeholders across the organization. We are seeking a highly capable and versatile strategic procurement professional who can partner with the Director do drive projects forward.
- 7 - 10 years experience in a large scale corporate enterprise procurement and/or supply chain function managing projects and initiatives
- well honed communication skills in both written and spoken formats
- experience with indirect spend categories such as (Insurance, IT, Marketing, Travel)
- negotiation expertise to drive savings initiatives within existing contracts and agreements
- previous systems implementation experience (Coupa would be ideal)
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.