Horizon Recruitment is working with our client to recruit a talented Sr. Analyst, Reporting & Analytics for a partial remote/hybrid opportunity. We are working with a high growth company that provides commercial and industrial refrigeration services to an impressive group of customers across Canada and the Western US. Our client provides a high quality customer experience for the design, installation and maintenance of refrigeration and HVAC systems, typically for customers where refrigeration is mission critical. Our client has a team of more than 800 employees and over $250 Million in operating revenue. Our client is also an “employer of choice” and ensuring employees have a home where they can learn and grow. With competitive compensation and an attractive benefits package. The Sr. Analyst will be responsible for support the company's Service and Installation businesses.
- Partner with CFO and operations leaders to understand key drivers of the business and develop models to improve performance
- Develop and continually improve analytical capabilities, ability to work through complex business issues, and provide actionable reporting in order to meet financial and strategic commitments
- Develop standard analysis and metrics for Service and Install businesses with understanding of implications to the P&L, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow. Drive and consult on business decisions based on the results of this analysis
- Continually improve analytical techniques, forecast accuracy, and automate, refine and improve reporting reducing data gathering time and provide actionable analysis and commentary
- Prepare and distribute daily, weekly, and monthly operational KPI reporting
- Consolidate and publish monthly financials on timely manner
- Bachelor’s Degree in Data Analytics, Finance, Accounting or similar discipline with 3-5 years’ experience in analytics or financial support roles.
- Strong competency in relevant financial analysis and modeling.
- Expert in Microsoft Office products, specifically Excel
- Expert in SQL and PowerBI or other programming and visualization tools ie Tableau
- Knowledge and experience working in Microsoft Dynamics GP a plus.
- Broad business knowledge and organizational awareness as well as an understanding of business profitability drivers.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to interface effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Should be comfortable operating within a dynamic and complex organizational structure, with the ability to manage multiple priorities and be effective in a team-oriented environment.
- Technologically savvy in order to drive effective means of processing and reporting critical business information.
- Strong work ethic and results orientation required for fast paced, customer-focused environment.
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered***
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.