Horizon Recruitment is currently recruiting a Sr. Analyst, Performance Reporting for one of our longtime innovative Lower Mainland clients. If you are a high performing CPA with a proven history of success academically and professionally, then this is an opportunity you'll definitely want to look at. If you are designated but want to take on a role with a high performing team that isn't a traditional accounting role then this would be an excellent opportunity for you.
You will work as a part of the team responsible for preparing financial statements and management reports. You will provide financial reporting to various groups and also get involved in additional business improvement projects. You'll manage small and large-scale projects aimed at improving and streamlining business processes, design of reports and incorporating business change. You'll also work with IT developers to ensure that the necessary tools are available to address risk of errors and seek opportunities to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of our processes.
- Professional designation (CPA, CFA or equivalent)
- 2 - 4 years of professional experience
- Undergraduate degree with an excellent academic achievement
- Critical thinker, capable of communicating and interacting effectively with internal teams and external providers
- Previous experience in financial services industry would be a bonus
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Self-motivated, innovative and target driven
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.