Horizon Recruitment Inc. is currently seeking a Senior Payroll and HR Administrator for a growing construction and technology company based in North Vancouver.
This role is responsible for the hands on full cycle payroll for approximately 60 Canadian and US staff across multiple entities. You will be responsible for accurate and timely preparation of all month end and year end payroll related reporting. The successful candidate will be detail orientated with a positive and proactive attitude, they will have excellent communication skills and be able to liaise with a variety of stakeholders. We are looking for someone who can take initiative. Someone who can improve processes and look for ways to build efficiencies throughout the business. If you have strong payroll experience and want to get involved on the HR side of things as well, this is a great opportunity to learn. If you already have both skill sets, even better! Let's chat.
- Full cycle, semi-monthly payroll processing for hourly and salaried staff in Canada and US
- Processing payroll for multi-company employee groups
- Preparing month end and year end journal entries
- Reconciling payroll accounts
- Ensuring compliance with all Federal and Provincial legislation
- Completing year end procedures including T4’s and annual government returns
The ideal candidate will have:
- PCP or management certification
- Excellent time management experience
- Experience using ADP Workforce Now is an asset
- Some HR experience would be great but isn't necessary (on boarding, benefits administration etc)
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.