Horizon Recruitment Inc. is currently seeking a Senior Payroll Advisor for one of our growing Burnaby clients. Reporting to the Payroll Manager, the Payroll Advisor will take ownership of the weekly payroll for one of the divisions.
- Processing of weekly payroll for salaried and hourly employees
- Ensure the company is compliant with all legislative requirements regarding tax and payroll regulations
- Assist with the implementation of payroll processes and improvements
- Provide accurate reporting and reconciliation of payroll-related accounts on a monthly basis
- Strive to continually improve the payroll process and procedures
- Month end reconciliations of payroll related General Ledger accounts
- Experience in a payroll function for a large organization with union and non union (200 employees+)
- Experience with JD Edwards and a PCP certification would be assets
- Great communication and customer service skills
- Enthusiastic and motivated with a can do/will do attitude
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.