Horizon Recruitment is partnering with a global business to recruit a Senior Financial Systems Analyst to support our client’s team with various systems improvements related to their financial and operational systems. Our client owns and operates an complex global transportation and impressive logistics business.
With a sophisticated enterprise level structure the Senior Financial Systems Analyst will have opportunities to touch on a variety of business functions including finance, IT, marketing and logistics. Our client offers a rewarding and stable career with plenty of unique projects to get involved in where you can have direct influence and access to decision makers.
Utilizing a background in business processes this position is primarily responsible for effective data management, project management and process improvements within the ERP system of the company. This position also works with the other members of the company and in developing reports and processes and KPIs for management reporting.
- Instrumental in initiating, developing and recommending process analysis and improvement initiatives requiring process redesign and development.
- Ensuring data integrity and management of data is accurate and accessible
- Facilitate meetings between business departments and other stakeholders for improvement projects.
- Management of data flow from various systems into Oracle
- Coordinate and implement applications by ensuring documentation, writing and testing of applications and verifying that programs are functional and consistent with specifications.
- Troubleshooting ERP related issues identified by the business
- Liaise with accounting department to create financial reports and variance analysis
- Assist internal and external financial auditors
- Provide custom reporting, data analysis and extracts to management.
- Coordination with Operators for the accurate recording Information in the ERP system
- Development of Business Information/Power Apps reporting tools for the business
- Help analyses collected data and ensures its accuracy
- Continuously explores new, customized, and creative ways of displaying the reported data
- Help develop reporting concept to demonstrate the value of existing data collections
- Develop and maintain process documentation and filling system as required
- Coordinate the collection and distribution of relevant business information such as new legislation, industry requirement or new and other relevant content.
- At least 10 years related experience in a similar capacity with an international organization (systems analyst, business analyst, process lead).
- Business analysis and Project Management work experience required
- Experience in cloud data platforms and related technologies;
- Experience with the software development cycle in the areas of requirements gathering, prioritization, quality assurance, end user training and task management strategies;
- ERP/Integrated systems and reporting tools
- Advanced Microsoft Suite skills including Excel, Word, Outlook & PowerPoint.
- Experience in logistics or supply chain industries is strongly desirable
- Experience working with multiple currencies
- Extensive experience with Enterprise Resource Planning system
- Must be extremely organized and comfortable with ambiguity
- Detail oriented, accurate and timely
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Administrative skills, planning, organizing, coordinating and implementing
- Ability to manage several competing priorities at once
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.