Horizon Recruitment Inc is currently seeking a Senior Financial Analyst (Retail) for a wonderful company with strong values and a great corporate culture. This role sits on the retail side of the organization and will be responsible for a variety of things including budgeting, reporting, analysis, and profitability analysis.
As a Senior Financial Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Planning, budgeting, forecasting and analysis for the retail operations
- Preparing, analyzing, and presenting monthly financial results for the companies' growing retail business
- Developing and updating financial models for multi-location retail business
- Sourcing, gathering and analyzing data from multiples sources to provide reporting and give detailed informative suggestions based on analysis
- Preparing and presenting all daily, weekly, monthly and yearly reporting from a variety of data sources to operations and senior management
- Working alongside the retail team to allow them to improve decision making and to drive growth and validate a change in the business
- A recognized Accounting designation CPA (CA, CGA or CMA)
- 3+ years of progressive experience in financial planning and analysis role in a retail environment
- Advanced analytical and financial modeling skills using Excel and other tools
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication to translate financial data and information to senior management and non-finance professionals
- Experience in a dynamic fast-paced business across multiple locations
- Experience using Excel, BI tools, VBA, SQL preferred
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.