Horizon Recruitment Inc. is conducting a search for a Senior Financial Analyst to join our clients growing team. This newly created role will be reporting to the Finance Director/Manager, the Financial Analyst is responsible for providing financial, accounting, planning and business support and advice to assigned program area(s), including special projects and initiatives. The Financial Analyst contributes financial expertise and support for monitoring, analyzing, and assessing and reporting on fiscal performance and forecasts relative to budget, with respect to expenditure patterns and resource utilization. The Financial Analyst assists in the management of the designated areas, and the ongoing review of financial systems and processes along with strategic and operations planning.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Completion of a professional accounting designation (CPA, CGA, CMA).
- Minimum 5 years of experience in related financial analysis and financial planning.
- Demonstrated financial planning, monitoring, analysis and reporting expertise.
- Advanced technical computer skills in spreadsheet, word processing, presentation and ERP systems.
- Superior analytical skills including the ability to comprehend complex issues and related data/information and present information in concise meaningful ways.
- Experience working in large, complex environments.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to analyze large amounts of data and drive practical solutions.
- Hands-on attitude with the willingness to get the job done.
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.