Horizon Recruitment has an opportunity for a Senior Financial Analyst in our enterprise technology clients Product Finance team. Working on a mostly remote team with great leadership and coaching you will provide commercial advisory and insight to the Product Management team. You will analyze financial data and help make smart and strategic business decisions. You will be responsible for performing a variety of financial activities including budgeting, forecasting, building financial models, assisting with financial planning, performing research and analysis, preparing reports, conducting variance analysis, and assisting with close processes.
- Support the Product Management team by providing financial analysis for monthly business reviews, forecast updates, and ad hoc analysis
- Provide decision support, measure product portfolio performance and analyze key business performance
- Preparation of annual budget, period forecasts and ongoing operations reports.
- Provide assistance and training for department heads to complete their forecast and budgets
- Prepare month-end schedules and analysis reports for month end operations reviews.
- Communicate key product trends, risks and opportunities to the Product Management team
- Partner with Manufacturing, Sales and Product Management on a monthly basis to prepare detailed unit and revenue forecasts
- Develop financial projections and build financial models
- Conduct cost analyses, benchmarking, and risk assessments
- CPA or working toward the accounting designation is an asset
- Proven track record of performing analysis in a fast-paced business environment
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Superior communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects
- Ability to work in a team environment and/or as an individual contributor
- Proven ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong financial modeling skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence outcomes in a multi disciplined team environment
- High proficiency with Excel. Working knowledge of PowerPoint and Word
- Good business curiosity, the ability to identify strategic issues and think critically
- Independent and can work with minimal supervision, be able to develop key concepts and execute
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.