Horizon Recruitment Inc. is conducting a search for a stand out Senior Director, Finance to oversee a fantastic FP&A team for a large technology company based in the lower mainland. You will be integral to the business, working with the leadership team and executives to provide a clear picture of all business units. You will drive process improvements and be the head of all strategic planning and forecasting.
- Establish financial business objectives and lead the FP&A function of the large business
- Lead and mentor a solid team of FP&A professionals
- Build relationships throughout the business and act as a true business partner to operational leaders
- Present results and analysis to senior management, highlighting areas of concerns and action plans
- Be on top of all of the numbers and help the business grow in the best ways
- A professional accounting designation or MBA (CA, CPA, CMA or CGA) along with at least 10 years of managerial experience in a large complex organization is preferred
- Hands on, roll up the sleeves professional with a demonstrated track record of success in a similar role
- Capability, drive and initiative to learn, adapt and execute
- An open and articulate communicator with strong analysis, presentation and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Proven strategic thinking ability to apply a “bottom line”, results-oriented approach
- Excellent analytical skills, and applies a creative approach to problem solving
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.