Horizon Recruitment Inc. has been engaged to assist our client source an experienced Contract Administrator. This is an opportunity to join a large operation in the engineering and construction space as they continue to add new projects to their portfolio. Our Client is looking for a seasoned candidate with experience managing a complex portfolio of contracts and commercial requirements with specific experience managing government contracts. Strong knowledge of T&C's, indemnities and contract law are required.
- Providing contractual advice to the project teams.
- Support contract and commercial functions.
- Risk identification and mitigation of all commercial risks.
- Development and implementation of commercial procedures.
- Project Controls, commercial reporting, and analysis of project financial position.
- Claims management, Subcontract procurement and administration.
- Ensure governmental and HSE compliance with all contractual agreements.
- Coordinate proposal and contract negotiation process
- Significant technical expertise pertaining to contracts, contract formulation, and negotiations
- Excellent communication, team building, and leadership presence.
- 10 years of commercial and contract management experience on major projects.
- 5 years of experience within a government environment
- 5 years’ experience as a commercial director or senior executive with a large construction/engineering organization.
- Proven track record on delivering commercial success on major projects.
- Experience supporting large commercial negotiations.
- Ability to travel within Canada
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.