Horizon Recruitment is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst, FP&A for a large, publicly-traded company with a complex, multi-site operation. This newly created position will add to a strong, growing team as the company continues to prioritize the use of data to help make business decisions.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting, analyses with regards to actuals, budgets, and projections
- Support business review process in validating and analyzing submissions of financial reports from the Company’s business units
- Assist in collection and compilation of quarterly projection, annual budget process and ad hoc financial modeling
- Collaborate with business units to ensure quality of financial data and analyze financial results
- Support preparation of presentations and reporting to the Company’s Board of Directors and other stakeholders
- Assist in updating and maintaining database of key financial metrics to support ongoing analyses
- Collaborate with other corporate teams to support cross-functional tasks and enhance FP&A process
- Continuously improve management reporting and analytics in areas including (but not limited to): (i) working capital management; (ii) cashflow modeling (iii) business KPI performance; (iv) bridge analyses; (v) capital project return analyses; (vi) synergistic opportunities; (vii) fees / costs analyses
- An accounting designation (CPA, CA, CGA, CMA) with 6-8 years of accounting and/or FP&A experience
- Experience working with ERP and/or BI systems and generally comfortable with technology.
- Ability to work with and/or build advanced models in Excel
- Ability to analyze complex business situations and summarize key issues
- Ability to think ahead to provide future-proof solutions
- Must be a team player and effective communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Not afraid to bring forth innovative ideas and be a champion of best practices
- Well organized, structured, and efficient
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.