Horizon Recruitment Inc. is conducting a search for a Senior Accountant to join an environmentally conscious technology company located in Vancouver. We are looking for a motivated individual who has prior experience auditing or working at a public company.
- Responsible for the preparation of quarterly and annual consolidated financial statements and MD&A
- Ensure compliance with accepted policies and procedures in all financial records and activities (US GAAP, SOX)
- Present results and aid with the analysis of financial statements
- Intercompany reconciliation of global transactions
- Ensure the balance sheet is fully supported and record-keeping is maintained in good order
- Identify, resolve and/or implement changes related to accounting and control issues inherent in business processes
- Opportunity to work on various projects as they arise
- An accounting designation (CPA, CA, CGA, CMA) with 3+ years of experience
- Public company experience (directly or via public practice) is required
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to balance multiple priorities in a global organization
- Self starter with ability to learn quickly
- Leadership abilities and great communication skills
**Only candidates who are eligible to work in Canada will be considered.**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.