Horizon Recruitment Inc. is currently seeking a Senior Corporate Accountant to cover a 20-month maternity leave with a publicly-traded real estate company based in downtown Vancouver. This will be an excellent opportunity for someone to work in a fast-paced environment with a small, tight-knit team.
As the Senior Corporate Accountant, you will work with a team at the Corporate office while coordinating with multiple locations across North America to gather information. You will prepare the consolidated financial statements and related note disclosures on a quarterly basis, prepare G/L account reconciliations and continuity schedules, and prepare ad hoc reports for the Controller.
- A CPA designation plus 4-5 years of progressive experience
- Experience in an environment with multiple entities/locations/etc.
- Public practice experience working with publicly traded clients is an asset
- Strong analytical skills using Excel
- Strong interpersonal and exceptional communication skills
- Proven ability to think independently and solve problems
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain