Horizon Recruitment has an immediate need for a Sr. Accountant. Our client is a stable well run company in the Oilfield Services Industry, focused on providing first-class service and value to clients. Due to expansion and increased workload the company requires a versatile Sr. Accountant to work with the CFO to manage financial reporting, external auditors and the overall accounting activity.
- Handle full-cycle monthly operations accounting
- Work with external auditors on an annual basis
- Oversee AP/AR
- Prepare monthly reconciliations,
- Bank/credit card reconciliations & journal entries
- Assist with treasury/cash flow
- Manage inter-company accounting transactions and reporting
- CPA designation strongly preferred
- Focus and determination to provide quality results.
- Ability to work on a broad range of project and simultaneous initiatives
- Previous experience in a small to mid sized company would be ideal
- Self-starter who can take initiative with the ability to learn quickly
- Advanced problem-solving abilities
- 5-7 years in accounting roles with progressive experience
- Superior communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Advanced MS Excel skills
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.