Horizon Recruitment is growing our team of highly driven recruitment professionals in Vancouver and Calgary. We are adding Recruitment Associates who will join our specialized divisions to expand our market presence.
Horizon has the look and feel of a boutique firm and the financial stability and growth potential of a much larger organization. We offer strong leadership and a collaborative team culture where we challenge the status quo and reach for our goals. Our leaders believe in supporting mentorship and encouraging long-term career objectives and provide continuous learning opportunities for team members to grow. Horizon also offers a healthy base salary, generous bonus program, great benefits, flexibility to work from home or office along with a variety of other incentives in addition. As a Recruitment Associate with Horizon Recruitment you'll go through intensive training to learn the four fundamentals of recruitment and set yourself up for a long-term career with us in an amazing industry. If you’re looking for a career, not just a job, with a dynamic and growing organization take a closer look at us here at Horizon Recruitment!
- Identify potential candidates through a variety of sourcing channels
- Evaluate potential candidates by phone, face-to-face and video-conference to explore potential with client’s needs
- Develop sales leads and play an integral role in the business development process
- Coordinate with our recruitment team for different sourcing avenues and share candidate networks with the team
- Gather candidate background information and diarize in systems
- Coordinate interviews and facilitate the hiring process with our clients
- Negotiate salaries, benefits and contract rates, and interact with candidates on all issues through prompt and thorough follow-up
- Manage current contract employees through weekly follow-ups, lunches, and general networking events
- Develop, manage and expand existing candidate and client relationships
- Attend trade shows and represent the firm in various networking functions
- Minimum 2 years of professional sales experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience building and maintaining enduring professional relationships
- Bachelor's degree or diploma from a post-secondary institution ideally in a business, finance or supply chain
- Proven ability to grasp complex business problems and drive a solution
- Interest in working in a competitive, fun, fast-paced, sales-driven organization and industry
- An engaging personality with a results-driven track record
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good business sense and a passion to learn
- Flexibility to work outside of standard business hours
Leaders in our industry, Horizon Recruitment is Western Canada’s largest specialized Supply Chain and Financial recruitment firm. Founded in 2007, Horizon has been built organically from the ground up, from a company with zero market share and revenue, to a multi-million-dollar organization that has experienced year-over-year growth. The success we’ve had is further evidenced by the exceptional team we’ve built and the business we’ve won with major organizations throughout Western Canada.
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered*