Horizon Recruitment Inc. has partnered with a large public sector organization to identify a Project Manager to work within the Supply Chain department on a major change management initiative. This role requires a candidate with strong project management experience and someone able to manage a portfolio of projects. You will manage extensive communications with internal and external customers in a very high volume and complex environment. The portfolio will consist of a wide variety of process improvement and vendor engagement projects.
- Administer and lead all aspects of project operations including weekly management reporting, project budgets and controls.
- Develop project charter, plans and objectives to ensure the success of each project.
- Advise and guide internal stakeholders on project barriers and make recommendations to enhance efficiency and mitigate risks.
- Quickly assimilate market and supply chain knowledge related to complex procurement and supply chain issues.
- Operate as an internal focal point for project activities generating and maintaining internal stakeholder approval and buy-in.
- Providing project support and guidance to project staff as appropriate.
- Support Project Director as required and directed.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience working as a Project Manager or Senior Project Coordinator within a large and complex organization.
- Significant experience managing corporate change management projects
- Good academic record with a Degree in a relevant discipline (Business, Health Services, Medical field).
- Postgrad qualifications such as PMP, Prince 2 or a MBA are considered an asset.
- Must have a pragmatic and diplomatic approach to managing people through change management and projects.
- Ability to work effectively and cheerfully under pressure.
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered***
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.