Horizon Recruitment Inc. has an immediate need for a Project Coordinator to support our client’s project management office. The project controls team is responsible for managing schedule and cost requirements for a large multi-year construction project and require an interim contractor to join the team for a short term contract.
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of project revenue and costs forecasts
- Ensure data for project forecasts and monthly reporting is accurate and up to date
- Generate projects revenue / cost variance reports
- Assist multiple stakeholder groups with schedule changes and updates
- Maintain and review project costs; and reconcile project internal costs
- Assist Project Managers in the preparation of the project plan, progress reports, etc.
- Co-ordinate with Project Managers to ensure all project reports are up-to-date and reflect project requirements
- Business-related degree or diploma with registration and progress towards the completion of professional designation (PMP, CPA etc), or a combination of education and experience
- Advanced excel is required - advanced formulas and logic including but not limited to, vlookups, pivot tables, named ranges, dynamic ranges, charts, slicers.
- VBA, Macro and SQL experience required.
- Good business and prior project knowledge
- At least two years of cost and/or project controls / project administration related experience
- Strong analytical, problem solving/lateral thinking skills
- Excellent organization, time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet numerous deadlines
- Strong multitasking skills, attention to detail
- Strong verbal/written communication and interpretation skills
- Strong computer skills, Advanced level of Excel
**Only candidates who are eligible to work in Canada will be considered.**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.