Horizon Recruitment Inc. is conducting an immediate search for a Procurement Project Manager for one of our high-profile Lower Mainland clients. The role will lead a strategic sourcing project for critical IT services, managing all aspects of the project planning, RFP preparation, and vendor on boarding.
The Consultant will be responsible for the review of existing vendor contracts and providing recommendations as it pertains to risk management, vendor management and sourcing strategies. In addition, the role will manage the entire RFP process from development through to contract negotiation, vendor on boarding and internal procedure development and training.
- Ability to provide recommendations based on sound analysis
- Strong relationship building and people skills to facilitate co-operation between diverse groups
- PMP/Prince2 certification and substantial project and change management experience required
- 10+ years of strategic sourcing and contract negotiation experience
- Substantial previous experience sourcing Hardware / Software, Hosting and SAAS vendors required
- SCMP/MBA preferred or Business Degree as a minimum Standard
- Solid Vendor Management and communication both verbal/written
- Self-sufficient/minimum management required
- Good understanding of contract law and technology contracts
- Superior writing and presentation skills
- Ability to demonstrate skills with computerized financial applications
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.