Horizon Recruitment Inc. is looking for an experienced Procurement Analyst to take up a permanent position with our client in the manufacturing sector. This role will work closely with logistics and manufacturing teams to ensure raw materials are available in a timely manner with limited warehousing space. This role will require a candidate with advanced data analysis skills and a high attention to detail to manage this responsibility for a number of facilities across North America.
- Forecast raw material requirements using historical data, sales forecasts and manufacturing schedules
- Inventory management and monitoring of safety stock levels
- Create costing models for landed materials
- Manage materials and setup in ERP system
- Monthly reporting
- Vendor KPI management
- Create process and procedures to improve operations
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in working within manufacturing industry ideally in a planning, procurement or materials related role
- Strong data analysis experience
- ERP system experience (SAP / JD-Edwards / Oracle etc)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Ability to work closely with all corporate and manufacturing teams
- Proven experience working within a rapidly changing, high paced organisation
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.