Horizon Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Planning Manager for one of our Vancouver based manufacturing clients.
The Planning Manager will be responsible creating and managing a planning strategy for a global portfolio of manufacturing operations ensuring consistent supply of critical inventory.
The role will also lead a team of experienced supply planners, providing leadership and mentorship to the team.
- Develop and implement supply strategies and supplier development programs
- Liaise with sales and production departments to ensure a constant flow of materials while minimizing inventory risk
- Manage vendor performance metrics
- Lead supply planning team
- Proven experience leading the planning function and developing and managing planning strategies.
- Continuous improvement and experience with lean / six sigma methodologies
- High attention to detail and the ability to work in a constantly changing environment
- 2-3 years previous management experience within a manufacturing environment
- Inventory management, Supply chain management or Six Sigma certification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Education in Operations or Supply Chain Management
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance and Supply Chain.
To APPLY and view similar postings please visit “Your Career” at www.horizonrecruit.com.