Horizon Recruitment is currently seeking a Payroll and Benefits Administrator for one of our South Surrey clients.
The payroll and benefits administrator processes payroll for over 1000 salaried and hourly employees across western Canada. Currently, payroll is processed using ADP but there are plans to implement Ceridian. You will also manage the benefits and vacation provisions.
- Process salaried and hourly payroll for western Canada operations (1000+ people)
- Ensure all government deductions, regulations, and records are up to date
- Manage bonus payouts and vacation calculations
- Support HR, Operations, and Finance teams in relation to payroll functions
- 2-4 years of experience processing payroll is preferred
- A strong analytical mindset, combined with advanced Excel skills
- Experience with Ceridian or ADP
- Experience going through a payroll system implementation/conversion is an asset
- Strong communication skills essential
- Attitude is everything - eager, keen to learn and willingness to be a part of a team
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.