Just HR has partnered with a technology company based in Vancouver, BC. We are seeking a Human Resources Manager to join their team immediately.
As the Human Resources Manager, reporting to the Human Resources Director, and in collaboration with the wider HR team, you will be responsible for the following:
- Lead the Talent Acquisition strategy and the recruitment services for assigned roles
- Provide advice and coaching to Managers and employees regarding the annual Performance Management process
- Provide advice and recommendations to internal clients on the effective structure and utilization of Administrative support staff
- Pro-actively monitor and manage staffing requirements that align with the broader business needs
- Coordinate the development of the company's resource team and other administrative resources
- Pro-actively manage succession planning and the ongoing training and development of all Employees
- Provide leadership, guidance and support to the HR Coordinator
- Be involved in the design and delivery of HR best practices, processes and programs that are aligned with the business objectives and culture of the organization.
To succeed as the Human Resources Manager, you must bring post-secondary education in Human Resources, or a related field and a CHRP/ CHRL Designation. You will have a minimum of 6+ years of Human Resources management experience, including recruitment, employee relations, performance management, and organizational behaviour. You will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and managing multiple projects at the same time. You will be an excellent communicator who can effectively build relationships with all members of the organization. You will possess a high level of maturity and professionalism and be able to lead a team. You will be self-motivated and have a positive and enthusiastic work ethic with the ability to work well in a team environment.
As the Human Resources Manager, you will be entitled to earn competitive compensation comprised of base salary + 4 weeks’ vacation + benefits + RRSP and career development and growth opportunities. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with a seasoned HR executive who is committed to your long-term professional development.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.