Horizon Recruitment Inc. is seeking a standout Manager Finance, Special Projects for a great healthcare client who offers excellent benefits and strong work life balance. You will be a key player in an organization wide system implementation and therefore need to be the type of person who asks the right questions and loves figuring things out!
You will be responsible for the financial representation on special projects and new program and system implementations. This role is very much an "all around" position where you have the opportunity to get involved in a variety of initiatives to provide analysis and reporting for senior management. You will be a key player whenever finance needs to be represented across the organization - specifically in regards to system design, reporting and implementation. You will liaise with external organizations and build strong relationships with your excellent communication skills and assertive demeanour. You are articulate and confident and love being immersed in projects. You will provide expert knowledge to a variety of stakeholders, interpret business needs and resolve finance issues as required.
- A recognized accounting designation (CMA, CGA, or CA) and at least 3 years of public practice experience (Manager level preferred)
- A motivated and curious individual, always looking to improve processes and find solutions
- Exceptional relationship building skills to represent finance in executive meetings
- Desire to get involved in a variety of projects and do whatever needs to get done
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Interest in system implementation processes
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to develop and manage dynamic business processes in a fast paced environment
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.