Horizon Recruitment Inc. is searching for an Inventory Analyst for a large organization in the lower mainland. The supply chain group is undergoing several change management initiatives and requires an Inventory Analyst to support the group with data collection, analysis and recommendations.
- Work with portfolio managers to gather, purify data and organize vendor data
- Data / spend analysis to ensure accurate and efficient resource planning
- Evaluate inventory levels and turnover management
- Assist in the validation of inventory forecasting
- Monitor and generate KPI reports
- Assist in specific projects and ad-hoc reporting as requested
- Develop templates to aid in decision making and cost benefit analysis for new and revised procurement processes
- 3+ years of relevant proposals or supply chain and procurement experience
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Experience with Sightline considered an asset
- Ability to efficiently extract and manipulate data from multiple sources
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to engage stakeholders from all levels of the organization
- Degree or diploma in Business Administration, or equivalency
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.