Horizon Recruitment Inc. has been engaged by a large global business based in Quebec to identify a proven top performer with a passion for improving processes and maintaining strong internal controls. The newly created Internal Controls and SOX Analyst will work with departments throughout the organization to identify risks and work with different teams to find creative, effective solutions. This role will be based in Quebec and does have a relocation package available. Our client is located in an area of Quebec that offers the opportunity to live in a tight knit community with an amazing outdoors lifestyle.
- Coordinate and control testing in geographically dispersed divisions of the company
- Identify, define, and evaluate existing internal controls in order to meet certification objectives
- Spearhead continuous improvement of processes with managers from finance and other functions
- Prepare reports of detailed findings and confidently present recommendations to stakeholders
- A professional designation (CPA, CIA) or in the process of obtaining
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in business administration
- Minimum of five (5) to seven (7) years of relevant experience
- Bilingualism, written and spoken (French/English) is preferred
- Managerial experience in a direct or indirect supervisory role
- Attention to detail; excellent analysis and presentation skills
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered***
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.