Horizon Recruitment has an immediate opening for a strong Senior Accountant on a 6 month contract role on an acquisition project. Working with the interim CFO the Senior Accountant will help organize and clean the financial records for private equity, ownership and financial stakeholders. This project role is an excellent opportunity to work with a dynamic leader in a diverse role. Horizon is looking for a solutions based individual with a strong ability to deliver results.
- Conduct accurate inventory reconciliations to ensure inventory on hand is reflected in the financials appropriately
- Manage invoicing ensuring nothing is outstanding
- Manage payables to gaining an accurate picture of what the business is due to pay and when
- Assisting with cash flow projections
- Assisting with budgeting projections
- Ad hoc projects as appropriate
- Professional accounting designation (CPA or equivalent)
- 4-5 years of professional experience in a diverse accounting enviroment
- Positive can do attitude
- Commitment to completing projects in an accurate and timely fashion
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse range of stakeholders in person, over the phone and through email
- Ability to start right away.
**Only candidates who are eligible to work in Canada will be considered.**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.