Horizon Recruitment is conducting a search for a Junior/Intermediate Accountant for a large organization with operations that span the globe. Our client is a leader in their industry and offers an excellent opportunity for a career oriented accountant with a "can do" attitude. Reporting to the Accounting Manager, this person will support the full-cycle accounting for one of the largest business units. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to build upon a solid foundation in AP and continue growing their accounting skillset.
- Maintain accuracy of information relating to all aspects of the business
- Assist with monthly working papers, GL reconciliations, and analysis for all business activities
- Ensure AP and employee expenses are paid out on a timely basis
- Support and communicate effectively with operational departments
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Accounting
- Enrollment in the CPA program is an asset
- 1 - 2 years experience in full-cycle accounting would be ideal
- Intermediate to advanced working knowledge of Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly
- Familiarity with using an ERP system is an asset
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.