Just HR has an immediate need for an HRIS Analyst with a client in the transportation industry. Our client is in the process of implementing a new HRIS to streamline HR processes and enhance the employee experience. As the HRIS Analyst you'll work closely with the Project Manager, you'll be responsible for tasks such as process mapping, data analysis, requirement gathering, and ensuring the successful integration of the new system into operations. This is an excellent opportunity for a detail-oriented individual with strong analytical skills to contribute to a high-impact project in a fast-paced airport environment.
- Collaborate with the Project Manager and cross-functional teams to understand business requirements and objectives related to the HRIS implementation.
- Conduct process mapping exercises to identify current HR processes and areas for improvement.
- Perform data analysis to identify trends, discrepancies, and data integrity issues within existing HR systems.
- Assist in gathering and documenting functional and technical requirements for the new HRIS system.
- Support user acceptance testing activities, including test case creation, execution, and issue resolution.
- Provide training and support to end users on the functionality and usage of the new HRIS system.
- Assist in the development of training materials, user guides, and documentation for the HRIS system.
- Collaborate with technical teams and vendors to troubleshoot system issues and ensure timely resolution.
- Stay current on industry trends and best practices related to HRIS systems and technology.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Information Systems, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Proven experience in HRIS implementation projects, preferably in a large organization.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze complex data sets and draw meaningful insights.
- Proficiency in process mapping techniques and tools, such as Visio or Lucidchart.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with stakeholders at all levels.
- Detail-oriented approach with a focus on accuracy and quality in all deliverables.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of HRIS systems and software, with experience using systems such as Workday, Oracle HCM Cloud, SAP SuccessFactors, or similar platforms.
- Familiarity with project management methodologies and tools is a plus.
- Certifications in HRIS systems or project management (e.g., PMP, HRIP) are advantageous but not required.
- This is a 1 year contract engagement with potential for permanency. Expected hourly pay range is: $60 – 70/hr
- Hybrid role 3/2 in office