Horizon Recruitment is seeking a Financial Systems Analyst for a large, publicly-traded company with a complex, multi-site operation. This is an opportunity for someone with a solid base in accounting or financial analysis with a strong interest in working with technology and data.
As a key part of the corporate finance team, you will work closely with a multi-disciplinary team to be the administrator of a newly implemented accounting system and work closely with subsidiaries as they become more accustomed to using the tool. You will also work to leverage the tool in continuing to improve financial reporting, planning, budgeting, and management presentations. The Analyst will also support the FP&A team with reporting and analysis with regards to actuals, budgets, and projections. This would include assisting in collection and compilation of quarterly projections, the annual budget process, ad hoc financial modeling;, and liaising with business units to ensure completeness and accuracy of financial data.
- An accounting designation (CPA, CA, CGA, CMA) or working towards one would be ideal
- Experience working with ERP and/or BI systems and generally comfortable with technology.
- Ability to analyze complex business situations and summarize key issues
- Must be a team player and effective communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Not afraid to bring forth innovative ideas and be a champion of best practices
- Well organized, structured, and efficient
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.