Horizon Recruitment is seeking a Financial Analyst - Systems for a large, publicly-traded company that is in the early stages of starting a large scale system implementation project. This is an opportunity for someone with a solid base in accounting who wants to transition into a more project-oriented role while building their skills toward a more analytical position.
As a key part of the corporate finance team, you will work closely with a multi-disciplinary team to design and implement a new software solution. You will also support the training and successful adoption throughout the geographically dispersed business. This will entail working with the financial reporting and FP&A functions to develop and standardize global reports for financial reporting, planning, budgeting, quarterly reviews, and other management presentations.
- An accounting designation (CPA, CA, CGA, CMA)
- Experience working with ERP and/or BI systems and generally comfortable with technology.
- Ability to analyze complex business situations and summarize key issues
- Must be a team player and effective communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Not afraid to bring forth innovative ideas and be a champion of best practices
- Well organized, structured, and efficient
- Previous experience implementing new systems is not required
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.