Horizon Recruitment Inc. has an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic team as a Financial Analyst, FP&A for a great local company based in the Lower Mainland. Working closely with the CFO, this will be an excellent developmental role as the company plans for future growth.
- Build and maintain financial models to analyze scenarios and provide the management team with decision support
- Responsible for driving the annual budgeting process and monthly re-forecasts which includes detailed variance analysis
- Produce a variety of reports that provide analysis and insight into the business to help drive business growth
- Supporting the strategic decision making, while at the same time working to execute on those goals
- A recognized Accounting designation (CPA, CGA, CA, CMA) is required
- 2+ years of experience in financial analysis, budget preparation, and variance analysis
- Strong skills in financial modelling and ability to manage large data sets
- Experience in a growing and fast-paced environment an asset
- Advanced Excel skills and experience with financial planning tools
- Ability to problem solve and work effectively under pressure.
- Superior written and verbal presentation skills
- Self-motivated and results oriented with a focus on delivering a high-quality work product.
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.