Horizon Recruitment Inc is currently seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join a growing FP&A team for one of our downtown clients. This role has a lot of the elements of a Corporate Development role with a heavy emphasis on modelling, cash flow forecasting and advisory to Senior Management (and the Treasurer). The focus will be on forecasting financial performance of the balance sheet and cash flow.
As the Senior Financial Analyst you will work with the FP&A team but also be somewhat standalone as you build models and develop cash flow forecasting with a focus on working capital. You will work closely with a variety of departments to gather the required information for monthly and quarterly variance analysis. You will also develop short and long term financial analysis related to the business. The opportunity exists to advise and build out models for potential acquisitions or potential new markets and new products.
- A professional designation in Accounting (CPA) or related field such as Business or Finance (MBA, CFA, etc.)
- Public Practice experience with a preference for Big 4 with after Audit experience in Transactions, Deals, M&A, etc.
- Strong modelling skills including Discounted Cash Flow (DCF)
- Experience analyzing and synthesizing large quantities of data to support strategic business decisions
- Expert level skills in Excel and strong user of Power Point
- Self-motivated and results oriented with a focus on quality
- Excellent listening, verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Excellent collaborative problem solving skills with an ability to implement solutions
- Ability to lead in a rapidly evolving and dynamic environment
- Demonstrated team player with excellent interpersonal skills
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.