Horizon Recruitment Inc. has an exciting opportunity for a Financial Analyst to join a fast growing food manufacturing and distribution company.
As a self-starter and problem solver you will be responsible for budgeting and forecasting as well as pricing and analysis. You will be engaging with a range of stakeholders across the business, including the sales team and will work to develop a measured and systematic approach to ensure accurate and quantifiable analysis to support the business and various associated projects. Your analysis and modelling will ensure profitability across the North American business and with your strong communication skills you will be able to present your findings and recommendations across the organization.
Skills and Expertise:
- Designated Accountant (CPA, CA, CMA, CGA) or MBA is preferred but not required
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build enduring relationships across the business
- Previous experience providing Financial Analysis in a fast paced, multi-channel environment would be an asset
- Experience developing budgeting and forecasting processes
- Enjoy digging into the numbers and identifying and explaining any variances in actual against budgeted figures
- Experience with pricing and margin analysis is a plus
- Strong Excel skills combined with the ability to draw meaningful information from data and explain to non finance stakeholders
- A self-starter passionate about owning any task or challenge you are assigned
- Excellent Excel skills required, experience with Tableau and JD Edwards is a plus
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.