Horizon Recruitment Inc is currently seeking a standout Financial Analyst to join a growing corporate FP&A team for one of our downtown clients. This person will have the chance to work with cross-functional teams to provide decision support across the organization.
As the Financial Analyst supporting the corporate team, you will work closely with a variety of divisions to analyze, forecast and budget for the various portfolios. You will also develop short and long term financial analysis related to the business.
- A professional designation in Accounting (CPA) or related field such as Business or Finance (MBA, CFA, etc.)
- Public Practice experience with a preference for Big 4
- Finance experience within a public and international organization is preferred
- Experience analyzing and synthesizing large quantities of data to support strategic business decisions
- Expert level skills in Excel and strong user of Power Point
- Self-motivated and results oriented with a focus on quality
- Excellent listening, verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Excellent collaborative problem solving skills with an ability to implement solutions
- Ability to lead in a rapidly evolving and dynamic environment
- Demonstrated team player with excellent interpersonal skills
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.