Horizon Recruitment Inc. is currently seeking an Finance Manager, Financial Reporting to take on the accounting and finance function for a growing food and lifestyle brand. You will be part of a high functioning entrepreneurial team and be responsible for the complete and accurate monthly reporting package for the organization. This is a contract position to start with the potential to turn in to a permanent role for the right person.
- Monthly financial reporting and accounting
- Ownership for accurate, timely and well-supported financial statements and aid with the analysis and presentation of reports
- Optimize the accounting function, with experience delivering process improvements and efficiencies.
- Identify and implement standardized accounting, tax and finance best practices across organization
- Work with external accountants and auditors to ensure full cooperation from accounting staff and compliance with all qualified requests
- A professional accounting designation (CA, CMA, CGA, CPA) is required with public practice experience preferred
- Hands on attitude with the willingness to get the job done
- Keen and eager to take on new projects and opportunities as they arise
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to balance multiple priorities in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing work environment
- Construction or project based experience preferred
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.