Horizon Recruitment is conducting a search for a Spanish speaking Document Control Specialist to join our clients busy procurement and contracts management team on a 12 month contract with good potential for extension. The successful candidate is required to have fluent Spanish language skills and will work closely with project teams in South America.
Our customer is managing a large portfolio of construction projects that requires additional controls support in managing and filing key engineering documents and drawings. This position can be based anywhere in western Canada.
- Work with Project Managers, Engineering, Procurement and Contracts departments to find, organize and track documents within the document management system
- Identify gaps in documentation requirements and filing conventions and reconcile to established control requirements
- Build communication lines and relationships with stakeholders in the engineering, procurement and document management teams to meet deadlines
- Manage version control and access to documentation
- Fluent Spanish language skills. Ability to communicate in both written and verbal formats with non-English speaking project teams is essential. ***Interviews will be conducted in Spanish.
- Strong English communication is required for interaction with local corporate teams
- Experience managing document control within a construction environment; ideally with experience representing project owners.
- Strong user experience working with document management system Aconex.
- Excellent administrative capability to organize, file and manage information flow
- Well developed communication and relationship building skill
- Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.