Horizon Recruitment Inc. has an immediate need for a Director, Procurement with a large stable oil/gas organization located in Calgary, AB. The VP, Supply Chain requires a leader to continue building the procurement group, providing structure, new processes and implementing initiatives within the business unit. Our client requires a leader who can work collaboratively to take this group to the next level. This is a fantastic opportunity for a committed, self-starter to make a real change to a stable and continuously growing organization.
- Design, implement and manage new procurement processes and initiatives
- Provide leadership and structure to the people and processes within the procurement group.
- Provide oversight and guidance through change management acting as a project manager on corporate initiatives.
- Conduct analysis and launch initiatives to establish additional process and controls over inventory.
- Proven leadership and team building success within a large scale corporate setting.
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong systems background with implementation and process design experience.
- Excellent communication, coaching and mentorship ability.
- Large scale inventory management expertise from a heavy industry as gas, energy or construction.
- Project procurement expertise on large projects in excess of $200 million
- Only candidates who are eligible to work in Canada will be considered.
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.