Horizon Recruitment Inc. has partnered with a young and very established organization to identify a Manager, PMO to work at their Vancouver headquarters. This role requires a candidate with strong project management experience and someone able to manage a portfolio of projects. You will manage extensive communications with internal and external customers in a very high volume and complex environment.
- Administer and lead all aspects of project operations including weekly management reporting, project budgets and controls.
- Develop project charter, plans and objectives to ensure success of each project.
- Advise and guide internal stakeholders on project barriers and make recommendations to enhance efficiency and mitigate risks.
- Manage full life cycle of project, including identifying project processes
- Operate as an internal focal point for project activities generating and maintaining internal stakeholder approval and buy-in.
- Providing project support and guidance to project staff as appropriate.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience working in a Senior Project Manager role
- Post grad qualification Prince 2 is mandatory.
- PMP or and MBA are considered assets.
- Must have a pragmatic and diplomatic approach to managing people through change management and projects.
- Ability to work effectively and cheerfully under pressure.
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered***
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.