Horizon Recruitment is conducting a search for an experienced financial leader to assist our client as they continue to grow through acquisitions nationally. The Director, Financial Planning and Analysis (Mat leave coverage) will work closely with the CFO to evaluate a variety of expansion initiatives. This executive will also lead the FP&A team and oversee the budgeting and forecasting for this geographically dispersed operation. As the company continues to grow there is potential for this position to continue beyond the contract.
- Direct financial and operational due diligence on potential acquisitions as required, providing assessment of key risks and opportunities for potential transactions
- Develop forecasts and projections, through models and other tools to provide accurate and complete budgets and forecasts, utilizing appropriate business drivers of profitability and cash flow.
- Build active relationships across the organization to ensure all data and operational information inputs are accurately covered and considered
- Provide leadership to a high performing team
- Present business cases and recommendations to executive leadership
- 10 years of leadership experience within a mergers & acquisition, investment banking or financial planning capacity
- Professional designation (CFA, CPA, CA, MBA) coupled with broad technical financial experience in a large scale complex organization
- Outstanding communication, presentation, leadership and people skills are essential
- Excellent ability to analyze and interpret financial data and operational metrics.
- Very strong work ethic with a high degree of focus on quality of work product.
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.