Horizon Recruitment Inc is currently seeking a standout Demand Planner to join an industry leading manufacturing company located in the lower mainland.
- Own the demand planning function for an assortment of product ranges at multiple manufacturing facilities.
- Manage demand deficits and changes in supply chain availability with flair.
- Work across the manufacturing operations team globally to ensure demand planning goals are realistically set and managed.
- Work with sales and operations to effectively forecast raw material demands
- Deal with order scheduling inquiries and challenges.
- Work closely with engineering and product management departments to forecast new product releases and associated raw material demands.
- General inventory planning and production planning activities.
- Appropriate degree education or equivalent relevant experience in business, manufacturing or technology.
- Minimum 5 years prior experience within a fast paced manufacturing environment in a planning or scheduling position.
- Strong MRP / ERP systems skills
- Advanced Excel skills are essential
- Strong communication skills in English and ability to present reports to leadership team
- Meticulous organization, time management, and follow-up skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced multi-faceted environment.
- Think on your feet and adapt to challenging circumstances with minimum fuss.
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.