Horizon Recruitment is recruiting for a newly created role with our growing client's financial reporting team. The Controller - Financial Reporting will be responsible for the overall accounting operations of the company to ensure the timely and accurate handling of transactions. This person will also work to improve the financial reporting process as the company continually works toward maximum efficiency.
- Manage the accuracy and productivity of day-to-day accounting, invoicing, accounts receivable, accounts payable, cash management, inventory integrity, fixed assets, payroll, and financial reporting
- Prepare month-end, quarterly and annual financial statements and supplemental reporting (MD&A) for senior management
- Develop and maintain a documented system of procedures and internal controls to ensure efficient operation of the accounting organization and accuracy of financial reporting;
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) designation.
- 5 years+ of post-designation accounting experience.
- Strong technical knowledge of IFRS.
- Knowledge of intermediate Microsoft Excel functions
- Excellent analytical and reconciliation abilities.
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain